Oasis Private Auction Program
Oasis Private Auction Program
The Oasis Private Auction Program is a proprietary service offering in the brokerage industry to help business owners sell their businesses for the most amount of money and the most attractive terms by soliciting buyers from a pre-screened local, national and international network of interested and motivated Buyer prospects.
The Oasis Private Auction Program introduces your company to high net worth individuals and investors, national and international companies with similar service offerings to those offered by your company, competitors seeking to grow through acquisitions, vertical channel partners, Private Equity Groups (PEGs), or a combination these types of buyers.
Unlike traditional businesses offered for sale, each business participating in the program is marketed WITHOUT a published asking price and encourages buyers to submit offers based on their own valuation of the business which may be higher than the seller or other advisors has calculated the value of the enterprise to be.
Potential Buyers are solicited by e-mail, direct mail, telemarketing, web site postings.
Buyers are provided a “Blind Profile” of the business that encourages them to execute an online Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) on the www.oasis4biz.com website. Potential Buyers do not know the name of the business until an NDA is provided.
Once the NDA is provided the Buyer is given a User Name and Password to review detailed information on the business in the Oasis Confidential Deal Portal.
All interested Buyers are encouraged to submit a bid to purchase the business by a date and time set and controlled by the Seller and Oasis. Key benefits of the Oasis Private Auction Program include:
- Encourages multiple bids for the Seller’s consideration.
- Seller may accept, reject, or counter any bid submitted
- Buyers are unaware of the reserve price, therefore making their bids based on the value they perceive
- Buyers are unaware of how many bidders there are, sometimes resulting in buyers competing against themselves due to the nature of the Oasis Private Auction Program
- Buyers competing for your business means more value/cash at the closing table for you as the Seller
Key Benefits of the Oasis Private Auction Program:
- Oasis acts as a buffer to keep your transaction confidential. Confidentiality is important when selling your company. We are the first point of contact for potential buyers. We pre-screen buyers and require them to enter Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreements before they learn any identifying data about your business. This helps you minimize the exposure of your private data.
- The Oasis proactive search process efficiently presents your opportunity to targeted buyers. The best way to find the right buyer for your business is to conduct a proactive search using multiple contact methods. Our unique, best in industry technology, BIZBROKERCRM, efficiently automates our multi-channel marketing campaigns for participating Business Sellers, and ensures successful completion of follow-up activities to find multiple motivated buyers. We scour industry databases, public records, and our nationwide network of business professionals to assemble a targeted list of potential buyers.
- You save time and money by focusing on your business while we conduct a search. Our multi-step seller screening process eliminates unrealistic and unmotivated sellers. You save time because we weed out the “tire kickers” and limit buyer access to only those that submit a properly executed offer and fit your criteria for careful consideration.
- We help keep the deal moving towards closing. We coordinate with your attorney, accountant, and the buyer’s team to help you negotiate and close a deal that works for you. This keeps the right people involved at the right time while managing your costs.
If you’re ready to learn more about selling your business using our Private Auction Program, please complete the contact request form in the right hand column. We look forward to hearing from you very soon.