Oasis Buyer Services
At Oasis we have come to understand that most individuals looking to Buy a Business share a number of common motivational factors, including:
- You want to “buy yourself a job” working in an industry you love, instead of starting a business from scratch.
- You want the security of working in a business that can not downsize you, eliminate your position, or lay you off- any one of these events can place your family in position of uncertainty of how to meet your obligations moving forward.
- You want to make your business more efficient or profitable by buying a complementary or competing business.
- You want to retire from a stressful 9 to 5 job, but are still young and energetic enough to pursue other business dreams.
- You want to move to a different area and have a profitable income or better lifestyle waiting for you when you arrive.
Advantages of Buying a Business
There are a number of advantages to buying an existing business rather than seeking mainstream employment opportunities or starting a business yourself. These advantages include, but are not limited to the following:
- Proven business model has a much lower risk of failure
- Cash flow is available from the first day post-closing
- Established customers provide recurring revenue each month/ year
- Loyal and well-trained employees ensure continuity of service delivery
- Existing suppliers extend negotiated pricing and purchasing programs
- Seller is usually available consultations on management practices
- Historical financial reporting can be used as an indicator of future success, making financing easier to obtain for an acquisition
Oasis understands that finding the right company to buy is tough, and the number of opportunities in your preferred geographic location can be overwhelming. Instead of taking time out of your day to find, qualify, and pursue companies to purchase, you can trust our team to do the legwork for you.
The first step of locating a business to buy is to understand your personal criteria for an acquisition. If you’re ready for help we’d be happy to spend some time getting to know you, your company, your criteria, and long-term business goals at our offices in the Sugarloaf area of Lawrenceville.
During our no-obligation, low pressure, get-to-know each other personal meeting, known as a Buyer Interview, we’ll help you refine your criteria and priorities.
You will also be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement to protect the confidentiality of our Business Sellers.
At that first in-person Buyer Interview, we will review the businesses that we currently have listed for sale in the Metro Atlanta area, as well as the businesses for sale through our nation-wide and international network of professional affiliates.
In addition, we will ask that you complete a self-administered series of survey questions called the Oasis Navigator Program, which is designed to objectively identify your natural Talents, Skills, Values, Management Styles and preferences for a particular type of business. The completed Navigator Program results in a comprehensive Buyer profile which your Intermediary will share with you at no charge (an estimated $199.00 cost savings).
The completed Navigator Buyer profile is also compared to the most successful operators of franchised units in each concept that Oasis represents. Once a match is made between the Navigator Buyer profile, your Intermediary can begin the process of introducing you to one or more high priority franchised concepts available in your area.
Additional Buyer Services offered by Oasis include: