The Oasis Opportunity
Helping people sell and buy businesses as an Oasis Professional Business Intermediary is a REAL job with the opportunity for the right individuals to “Work Without Limits” on their personal earnings and wealth creation while learning from some of the best in the industry.
If you consider that the United States is now entering into the Age of the Trillion Dollar Opportunity for wealth creation as millions of baby boomers are approaching retirement age and desperately looking for a way to create a liquidity event for themselves and their loved ones by transferring, or selling their lifetime investments of money, time, and energy in their closely held businesses.
The problem is that less than ten percent (10%) of business owners have professional counsel on how to plan and execute their eventual retirement from the businesses that sustained them and their families for decades. Most business owners approaching retirement mistakenly believe that the businesses they have built over their lifetimes will have to close or go out of business when they eventually retire.
Imagine the feeling of satisfaction you will have in your community when you share an alternative strategy to sell their businesses as an on-going concern and allow them to retire early and enjoy the “Golden Years” of retirement, playing golf, traveling, and enjoying all that life has to offer, free of financial constraints.
As a new Oasis Professional Intermediary, you will enjoy:
- A management team committed to “Hiring Heart” and helping you to achieve your goals and objectives in the shortest timeframe possible. Sometimes the “Smartest” talent available is less valuable than those willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work building a portfolio of EXTREMELY satisfied clients (Sellers & Buyers alike).
- Unlimited earnings (commission) potential limited only by your desires to work as hard as you want to secure your financial future.
- No territorial restrictions- develop your business anywhere in metro Atlanta or beyond.
- Flexible work hours- plan your days as you see fit to meet your obligations to friends, family and others, and enjoy a life of satisfaction and abundance. No after-hours or weekends are required.
- Non-negotiable commission structure for the sale of local businesses (min. 10% of the business sale price, half paid to new Oasis Professional Intermediaries, half to maintain the infrastructure and services of the Atlanta office). Commission splits increase with your successes in listing and selling businesses.
- Complimentary seller leads from the Oasis website (Oasis4biz.com) and our marketing partners.
- Seven (7) Oasis Professional Intermediary Revenue levers to generate substantial monthly income to pay the household bills and commitments while managing your Sellers and Buyers to the closing table.
- Professional office accommodations with complementary voicemail, email, web conferencing facilities, and Board Room style meeting rooms for meeting with Sellers and Buyers in a confidential (and comfortable) setting and private office space upon request (office hoteling based on your schedule).
- Free marketing of your listed businesses for sales across more than 150 “Businesses For Sale” websites, online advertising portals, and marketing partners.
- Unlimited professional training from industry experts who have the experience to teach you to be successful.
- Weekly Team Meetings for knowledge transfer, assistance in developing a portfolio of businesses for sale, effectively targeting and managing buyers, and negotiating tactics to close a business transfer (sale). Also useful for selling your listings to other Oasis Professional Intermediaries who may know a Buyer for your Seller.
- Unlimited growth potential into the Multi-Million dollar Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) marketplace.
- Extremely limited competition for your product/service offering in the greater Atlanta area, and nationwide- only 3,000 Intermediaries across the U.S. and only a handful of professionals in Atlanta.
- Industry-leading CRM solution (BIZBROKERCRM) for all Oasis Professional Intermediaries which automates nearly every aspect of managing your sellers, buyers, and listings and INTEGRATED processes to get you to the closing table.
Intermediary positions are available for mature professionals (actual age is largely irrelevant) willing to learn the exciting and challenging field of business sales, mergers and acquisitions.
Oasis Professional Intermediary Requirements
When selecting new members for our team (and we are very team oriented), we look for the traditional indicators of successful business intermediaries:
- Maturity- at least 5 years of business experience in a managerial capacity.
- Initiative- a well-organized, well-planned self-starter that works well under limited supervision.
- Creativity- development of creative solutions to manage Sellers and Buyers to the closing table.
- Prior Sales/Business Development experience- prospecting for, qualifying and closing customers and sales, managing to a pre-determined performance goal, and consistently exceeding sales and revenue targets.
- Sufficient financial reserves to work in a success fee/commission-based business model for up to 6-9 months until closings can occur.
- Business management or ownership- past entrepreneurial and management experience is a plus, but not necessarily required.
- Ability to read and understand profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and perform financial recasting under the direction of an assigned mentor.
- Education-Bachelor’s degree/ Masters preferred
- Background- management or financial planning and/or consulting experience can provide additional advantages in developing your portfolio.
Please note: Current Georgia Law requires a valid, active Georgia Real Estate license in order to be compensated on the value of any real property or commercial leases transferred to new ownership through Oasis Business Intermediaries. All new Oasis Professional Intermediaries are required to obtain a valid Real Estate license within 60 days of beginning independent contractor employment (1099-based). A Real Estate license may be obtained through online self-study course of your choice or attendance of a professional Real Estate preparatory course. Please inquire with Oasis Management for recommended Real Estate programs in your area.
Oasis Professional Intermediary Invitation
If you have what it takes to be an Oasis Professional Intermediary, and would like to come in and meet the Team of like-minded professionals pursuing their dreams for financial freedom, please complete the Oasis Career Opportunity Consultation request form in the right side panel at your earliest convenience. A member of our management team will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours. Will you make a change to change the direction of your life tomorrow? We certainly hope so, and look forward to meeting you in person in the very near future.