How We Work
Whether you are selling a closely held family business or an enterprise that you have grown for decades, you face a life-changing decision. You want a world class team of professionals to guide you on this journey with experience, expertise and advice. Oasis Business Intermediaries is that team.
If you are ready to get started, please call Oasis or complete the contact request form to the right for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation. Your Oasis Intermediary will need the following documentation to give you the best advice to route you through the business sales process.
- Three years’ tax returns or three years’ Schedule C’s if unincorporated.
- Year to date profit and loss statement with comparison to same period last year with a current balance sheet
- List of furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) with estimated fair market value
- Estimated average dollar amount of inventory on hand at seller’s cost
- Copy of current lease (if applicable)
- Copy of franchise agreement (if applicable)
- Certificate of good standing from the Secretary of State.
- Copies of any business and/or real estate appraisals available (if applicable).
Your Oasis professional Intermediary will advise you on setting an optimal price for your business and propose a marketing plan to attract qualified buyers: those with the financial resources to pay the best price, and assume operations quickly.
Who We Are
Michael Auten founded Oasis Business Intermediaries in Northeast Atlanta to serve business sellers and buyers with honesty, transparency, and expert professional guidance. Selling or buying a business in today’s business climate is often compared to a journey through the desert, where obstacles lie around every bend, and the path to that cool, comforting Oasis in the distance is less than certain. You will need an expert guide to make sure you arrive safely. Leveraging extensive experience in business brokerage, franchise development services, and global Mergers and Acquisitions experience with brands such as Holiday Inn Worldwide and Carlson Wagonlit, Oasis Business Intermediaries is the right guide for your business sales journey.